FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Lets start a WUG in Secunda...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Lets start a WUG in Secunda... Reply with quote

Hi me and a few engineering friends wants to start a high-site or wireless network for Secunda and we have capital available also.

Who else is interested and what kind of support can we get from wug.za.net?

I tried to add the location, Secunda but think it didn't take my google earth coordinates.. Embarassed

What does a total new high-site installion cost, and a typical user or client connection so we can do some planning?

Anyone interested in Secunda, Mpumalanga please post your support here, or contact me Morne Booysen 082-563-2219, mornebooysen@gmail.com
xarion
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Morne, sorry about not replying to your email. if you guys want to start your own WUG i can create a Wug portion for your wug (just need a name), otherwise you should be able to add your locations under the 'Other' Wugs

let me know

Xarion
Morne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Secunda WUG Reply with quote

Thanks,
i think for now its not necessary.

We can do that as soon as we got the hardware up and running, still in concept phase. I was speaking to Rob from Benoni (i think) who said they will help and we plan to link up high-sites, but we still need to build a high site from Secunda side it seems.

But there's a lot of interest here in Secunda.

Anyone interested in joining and adding some startup capital can contact me in Secunda at morne.booysen@sasol.com or mornebooysen@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: