FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Full Kit Sale - ONE DAY OLD TODAY- Score!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Swap shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joeyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Full Kit Sale - ONE DAY OLD TODAY- Score! Reply with quote

Ok i figured i went to all the trouble finding out more about WUG etc etc-not getting much joy connecting - mostly my fault coz im in a crappy coverage area i guess. Anyways, i bought myself a full kit just yesterday from Scoop, everything is still in original packaging. I've decided to give up on this WUG thing and rather just try and get my money back and move on to alternate things

Kit Comprises of
1x 24dbi 2.4 Ghz Grid Antenna
1x 24dbi 5.8 Ghz Grid Antenna
1x Mikrotik RouterBoard RB 433
1x Miktrotik RB52 Mini-PCi (up to 108Mbs)
1x Outdoor Enclosure
1x Power Over Ethernet Adaptor with LED
1x POE Splitter
2x Ethernet LAN Cables
1x LMR400 1m Cable
All bolts,nuts and brackets etc etc

Paid in excess of R2800 for everything, selling it all for R2500 cos its just a day old and unused. Just trying to recover most of what i paid.

I have the receipts and proof of what i paid, so warranties etc offered by Scoop is still intact.
Ryder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoeyH,

Sorry to hear you are having some "issues" there...

Wugging takes time! I know you are still waiting for a site to be setup nearby, which should be able to get you connected, but since none of us do this full time, its not always easy to do wug stuff!

I myself have three kids, and the first weekend I am going to have, to get my own poor signal issues resolved will be the first week in April.

People like Xarion waited TWO YEARS before they could connect....

Give it a couple of weeks!
erikbont

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Hey there Reply with quote

Very interested in your equipment. Please let me know what area you are in so maybe we could hook up to talk business... When is bst for you?

E
Joeyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the insight Ryder.
Well....i'm in the process of starting building my house in Northcliff (well not myself per say but builders Smile . . .thats going to take a year though and i know theres coverage in Northcliff so will buy new equipment if this kit gets sold when my house is built. So ill definetly re-attempt this again in the future.
Joeyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi E,

I'm in Winchester Hills in the South Of Johannesburg. About 3kms from the Glen Shopping Mall. I'm available today and tomorrow after 6PM and through the week after 7PM. Let me know when you would like to pop by and ill PM you my full details. Also, please bear in mind that i've already taken off in excess of R300 (as you will see by the receipts and purchase date etc) - so im not negotiable on price as it would mean me losing alot in just one day. I'm sure you can understand my reasoning.

Joey
erikbont

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Lets arrange Reply with quote

Hi,

Gr8, Going that way today so send me details and we arrange it. Thanx a mil.

E
Joeyh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold To Eric
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Swap shop All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: