FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Partners for new highsite for Lonehill/Dainfern/Fourway area

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uberflyx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Partners for new highsite for Lonehill/Dainfern/Fourway area Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am trying to get connected to jawug, but unfortunately I live in Lonehill in a dip from the Jukskei river. There seem to be quite a few people in Lonehill and Dainfern as well as the fourways areas that were interested in getting connected but probably hit the LOS wall that I have...

What I propose is to get a highsight up and working somewhere in Leeuwkop prison area which has clear LOS to other highsights / backbones and good LOS to lonehill and dainfern - opening up reception for many potential users in the northern suburbs.

I have quite a bit of computer networking administration experience and I am an electrical engineer so I have the expertise to make it happen, but I would appreciate some support from the JAWUG community in the way of contributions of hardware / administration and what not. I feel that since I would be making quite a large expansion to the network, I should not be alone in this endeavour. Is there anyone interested in helping out in any way?

Thanks...
mxc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Craigavon by Cedar Square. Interested in a high site somewhere in the area that I can participate in as well. Let me know of progress.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Jawug All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: