FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

New user in Carlswald Midrand

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albertv

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: New user in Carlswald Midrand Reply with quote

Hello,

Can anyone help me find a connection in the Carlswald Midrand area?

PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.
uberflyx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, just look at the KMZ for midrand. Use google earth to open the file, and this web site to check LOS to every single highsite in the area around you. If you don't have clear LOS, look further away!

Finally, once you have a list of potential high sites, climb on your roof and check by eye if you can see any of the places. Then get a kit and follow the getting started guide.

I would look at (GC) if I were you, or somehwere more appropriate if neccesary. Good luck!

By the way, IRC can help out, but go there and ask proper questions, not stuff that is already answered in the various guides. The peeps there tend to not reply or get irritated with stupid questions! Nevertheless, ask your question and wait... It can take hours to get a reply lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Jawug All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: