FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

To Be Licensed Or Not To Be

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gary96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: To Be Licensed Or Not To Be Reply with quote

Hi

I was hoping if you could share some light on a topic I have. I am a security Systems integrator and in some cases we are faced with a network challenge where we require installing wireless radio to transmit our cameras over to a server we only use the license free radio frequency. We do not provide internet or VOIP services to our clients as we only focus on WLAN for our system we install. I would like to know if we fall under any license or association we should belong to? In some cases we are within in an area where some other operatorís radios or present but we have never had an issue where we interfere with them, we always confirm channel availability when implementing our equipment could you advise me on the matter? Your input would be greatly appreciated. We would love to do things right in terms of sticking to the LAW regarding wireless radios usage. I am limited to what my supplier is telling me in terms of the regulatory.
daffy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your best bet is to contact WAPA, they will be able to point you in the right direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> WugNet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: