FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Does anyone know of an installer for WUG hardware?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonefox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Does anyone know of an installer for WUG hardware? Reply with quote

Hi
Does anyone know of an installer for WUG hardware?
I have had a few people ask me if I know any installers.
It would be great to have an installer who can set up the aerial and cabling.

I have spoken to aerial installers for DSTV but there signal testing gear doesn’t go as high as 5GHz.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Toby

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Climb in Boots and All Reply with quote

You could probably pay some PC networking company to do it but what would be the point of that.

Remember when you first started with PC's and put the floppy disk in upside down and then nothing worked. From there you entered a fun learning curve, Well that is what will happen when you join a WUG.

It is an adventure, a learning curve, and a sense of achievement as you get something to work. In six months time you will be advising others, and know more about networking and stuff.

Look at it as a hobby, and you will get out of it what you put into it
ProtZkroG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you read the getting started guide step by step and apply some logical thinking you can easily do it yourself. remember that that is the point of the wug - to learn, to build skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: