FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Pietermaritzburg WUG (Wireless User Group)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Pietermaritzburg WUG (Wireless User Group) Reply with quote

Hi everyone. We are looking to start a WUG in PMB so if you interested or have kit that you looking to sell and are in the area please drop by

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/341733-Pietermaritzburg-WUG-%28Wireless-User-Group%29?p=6288217#post6288217
grami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I See that this project is slowly gone away.

I live in prestburg boughton area and well be slowly starting a mesh system in Prestburg,blackridge and boughton once this is setup and working i'll be moving down to west street CBD and go from their.

Please if anyone would like to help out even if it's just a hand or a option for a highsite let me know.

i'll be getting in contact with wireless companys around pmb to get advise and idea maybe even support.
Faultyboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm interested in how this PMB WUG turns out.. I am just up the hill in Howick..

I've been looking at starting the Howick WUG. Ive ordered 2 5ghz access points which will be connected via mesh topology. Should still be a week or so before they arrive, Once I have everything up and running in the weeks after that, I will start working on the Howick WUG page with all the info people need to connect. Smile
grami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys

I know is hasn't grown for some time and i know mikie has tried hard to get things going.
I have had lots of work that has side tracked me from this project, I'm back on board again

and have started by getting a working web page, Sorry mikie the other one you couldn't get contact details and anyway to contact you.

So i have started http://www.pmbwug.co.za/ very simple. I have also popped a wireless AP close to me in the hopes that people will find me.

If you are still keen i really what this to happen even though i'm stuck in a black hole at my place i'm wanting to help out in anyway to get this wireless network up and running.

So go to the site send me a message and lets get the ball rolling!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: