FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

New and Clueless

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivanF

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: New and Clueless Reply with quote

Hi All

I stay on a plot in Chartwell behind Broadacress Shopping Centre. I've read the instructions etc but not geared to understand the working of it. Very interested in joining the wireless network and more than willing to get involved in future projects etc. I do however need to speak to someone regarding getting connected and everything that I will require etc. If you are willing to help, please send me your number so I can phone you. Alternatively, my name is Divan, 083 427 3311. Thx!
Vampyre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: New and Clueless Reply with quote

DivanF wrote:
Hi All

I stay on a plot in Chartwell behind Broadacress Shopping Centre. I've read the instructions etc but not geared to understand the working of it. Very interested in joining the wireless network and more than willing to get involved in future projects etc. I do however need to speak to someone regarding getting connected and everything that I will require etc. If you are willing to help, please send me your number so I can phone you. Alternatively, my name is Divan, 083 427 3311. Thx!

Hi Divan,

your best bet is get onto irc and come chat to the guys on #jawug im sure someone will help you out Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> HowTo's All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: