FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

connection problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Et1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: connection problem Reply with quote

Hey. Was wondering if someone can help. I connected to jawug a while back no issues. Worked fine. Then december I got a ps3 and a wireless router. Had a bit of a hassle getting the wug and the ps3 to connect at the same time but after much trail and error got it up and running with some funtions (like certain hubs) not working.
My computer gave hassles so I formatted it and lost a lot of my settings but got it running again. Could just not get my irc to work.
Then my poe stopped working. Got a new one thursday and tried to get everything to run again yesterday but no luck.
When I try to ping 172.16.15.1 I get a timeout.
When I ping 172.16.101.97 (9Cool I get a response.
Went to the website yesterday to get the irc settings and when I try to connect I get a message that I'm banned and need to contact Kline. Sent him an email but it gets bounced back.

If anybody can please help me to get my system back up and running or give me the contact details of someone who can it would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> WugNet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: