FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Request for a project to restore Deep South (HS)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kidcolt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Request for a project to restore Deep South (HS) Reply with quote

Hi All,

As I understand the Deep South HS was struck by lightning a few years ago, but never restored... I would like to get its restoration added to the active projects list.

Some details about my interest in the restoration, the DS (HS) unfortunately was the HS that covered my area (The Hill / South Hills), and the sole reason for me buying my kit... I also know there are quite a few guys in my area running their own W-LANs due to the lack of WUG coverage, whom would also possibly be interest in rejoining the JAWUG/PTAWUG family if we could restore the HS.

I propose adding the restoration of the Deep South HS to the active projects list so that we can start coordinating... volunteers for man power/testing, required equipment, physical access to the HS, etc, etc.

Until I manage to get in contact with the listed HS contact (Xarion?), could anyone interested drop a ping reply below... Mentioning if you would like to connect to that HS... your WUG location for possible beam planning... and if you'd like to throw in so time / money / equipment at the project.

Regards
Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wug.za.net Forum Index -> WugNet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: