FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    

Old Computer hardware required

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Swap shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Old Computer hardware required Reply with quote

It seems I've run out of old hardware. Never thought this day would come.

Does anyone have any old (p3 - > p4) pieces lying around? i.e. Ram, Motherboard, CPU, old harddrive/flashdrive. I wanna build a linux router instead of buying one. I've got a case + power supply and a few random ram chips.

d
Roloreaper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few old p3 p4 pc's and I think I have the whole unit just not sure if they function! Sad
dvius

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: p3/p4 pieces Reply with quote

Mmmm, cool! Very Happy Are you in Pretoria, Jhb or Port Elizabeth area? I should have said that actually...
Roloreaper

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to JHB in June!
dvius

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet dude. Let me know when you get here and I shall gladly take it off your hands. If you have someone else that wants it though and it's easier to give it to them, don't hold back.

Dave
fragtion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got an ol' P3 Slot1 450Mhz processor, and some PC-100 & PC-133 ram modules. Some of them might not work. If anyone's interested let me kn0w =)
dvius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Old hardware required... Reply with quote

I have moved to Port Elizabeth. If anyone has any old working hardware that they wanna get rid if please gimme a shout. I'm always looking at putting a server or machine of some kind together... I sometimes donate it to worthwhile causes if it's worth it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    wug.za.net Forum Index -> Swap shop All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: